Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BIG NEWS!

I just got the news that I made the Design Team for The Crafty Scrapper.  What an honor, what an honor!!!!!  This is the first time I have ever submitted work for review.  My confidence is up.  Now I can add designer to my accolades.  This is the work that I submitted for consideration (see below).  Thank you to "SOMEONE" for encouraging me to pursue this - for believing in me.  ::BIG GRIN::  

This decorated jar/lid:

This mini album:

A birdhouse I made about me and my sisters:

This card I made for my mom’s 60th birthday:

This layout which ironically enough, I designed as a GUEST Design Team Member for the Crafty Scrapper:

This gorgeous tag that I made for my TN Mawmaw:

12x12 Canvas (Not all who wander are lost):

8x10 Canvas:

Mini Canvas:

I know what you’re thinking…”WHY ARE YOU COMMITTING TO DOING MORE WORK WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY SWAMPED WITH OTHER STUFF?!?!?!?!”  Or maybe that’s what I’m asking myself.  LOL.  What can I say…busy is good.  Beats staying at home with no job and throwing a pity party.  :D  I'm blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment