Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Loveliness

I've had a rough few weeks --likely the most challenging ones this year.  Luckily I have a lot of friends and family that care for me and that keep me going.  I think I am my biggest motivator, but it also helps to get nudges from loved ones along the way because maybe I just THINK that I motivate myself the most, but in fact it is the compassion of others that inspires me and prevents me from wallowing in self pity for too long.  Thank you friends.  :) 

You know what else makes this girl happy --mail!  Not just any mail...but swap mail, mail from my own backyard, mail from across the pond...mail, mail, mail.  Little morsels prepared JUST FOR ME.  That makes me so happy. 

One of those items was this box by Dee Dee Roe.  It's so not me, very shabby chic.  But you know what, I totally adore it and it made my day on Saturday.  I can't wait to display it at the office.  THANKS DEE DEE!

I received a package from the UK as well with a sweet treat inside and a killer book...but I will save that for tomorrow's post.  I am exhausted from showing off my killer dance moves.  :p  lol



2 comments: