Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Friday, April 5, 2013

I feel so alive!


Hello bloggers!  I am still alive.  I know it's been a while since I've made a post but life has been a ball of beautiful chaos lately.  I am so blessed to be involved in so many different projects and to have the support of my friends during this crazy period of my life.  Everyone wants to see what I create next, what I shoot next.  I am overwhelmed in the best way with the last few weeks which have ignited so many ideas that are quickly taking shape.  I am truly making strides in my artistic life and in my personal life (YAY!) and becoming a person that I am truly proud to be.  Although I don't share much of my personal life here, or with many at this point, I do thank you for letting me share my artistic journey with all of you.  

I will try to catch up with my blogging over the weekend.  I do have an event that I need to
promote.  I just need to get through a day of baking clay for said event, wrapping up edits for clients -sooooo many pictures, a mini maternity shoot, and my first MLB game of the season --GO RANGERS!  Have a magical weekend and don't forget to check out all of my latest photography here and my mixed media here.  

Peace, love, and Pony tail Friday's.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment