Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Nightage

BLEHHHHH.  Had a fantastic weekend at the Artistic Journey but uh, next year, yeah, no driving back and forth to the Wax, we will be staying in a hotel.  So I’m a little exhausted but still had a complete blast.  More later…for now here is a picture of my tag on display at The Crafty Scrapper.  :)  Sorry for the glare - tags were on display at the actual display window to the store and I took this picture from the outside looking in.


Okay - one more pic!  I snapped this yesterday at sunset as we were leaving Katie's class which was held at the historic Rogers Hotel.  This is one of my favorite buildings - The Ellis County Courthouse.





No comments:

Post a Comment