Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shoot to Thrill Boudoir Session

I am still very much in the infancy planning stages of the Shoot to Thrill Boudoir photo shoots.  I have not booked a location yet, but I am hoping to host these sessions in an upscale Hotel.  I am really leaning towards the W.  I will have concrete details closer to the dates of the shoot.  Here is some preliminary information for you to process:

  • Shot in Dallas, Texas by me, Ms. Ruin
  • 50 minute indoor photo shoot
  • Intimate Location (likely the W Hotel in uptown Dallas)
  • At least 30-40, tasteful and gorgeous photos provided to you within 30 days of photo shoot on a high resolution disc
  • A complimentary 8x10 photo chosen by me, Ms. Ruin
  • Fee is $250
  • Non-refundable deposit of $50 required at the time of booking
  • Spots are limited (approximately 12 spots)
More information to come including sample photos so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment