Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Open for business!


Someone once said that my works were Etsyworthy.  Maybe he was on to something.  I've wanted to open up an Etsy shop for years so I have really been working hard at making it happen.  I have offically posted the first round of "playthings" --there are still many more to come!  All money will be used to fund my Art for the Heart Program so I hope I'm able to sell, sell, sell! 

You will find awesome playthings like this Queen Been Bottle Cap Necklace:


Or this Live Your Dreams vintage key and pendant:


Well, don't just sit there, click on my shop's banner to see the first round of necklaces available for sale NOW!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment