Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Thursday, December 1, 2011

TADA!!!!!

I’m so excited about this book.  You know its one thing to see your pictures on a screen, but to see them in print, that’s a whole other story.  It’s been such an exciting experience and the most rewarding part is when your loved ones open the book and take it in and are just blown away.  The typical response is “Oooooooh, Sonia….” Followed by a smirk.  LOL.  I’ll take that!  I still get giddy every single time.  So many good things are happening for me on the creative side…it’s almost like someone is dy….well, never mind that.  Not gonna go there!

So what’s inside the book?  A lot of awesomeness, that’s what!  First and foremost is this little forward by yours truly.  I think that picture is just as big a hit as the other ones inside.  LOL – who knew!  Thank you, friends, for making me feel amazing.  ::HUGE SMILE::

There is also big punches of color like this floral print.

And some classic black and white and mocha prints like this shot of the Pacific Coast.

::BIG SMILE::  I doubt you are smiling as big as I am, but if it brought a slight smile to your face, it’s enough for me. 

Peace, love, and a life full of blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment