Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Celebrating Mom


I have a lot of influential and inspirational women in my life, but I only have one mother and she embodies much more than I can ever put into words. Happy Mother's Day, Mami. ♥

I made a couple of handmade gifts for her.  The first gift is this mini album using the new spool shaped chipboard by Maya Road.  I think she will like it.




My FAVORITE project is this one.  It's a spin off of my garden themed coin purse.  This is a book with a bunch of my original garden photography.  It's a big hit with others that have seen it so I know she will just love it too!



I'm not crazy about my handwriting but I wanted the book to be intimate.  Plus I didn't embellish it because I didn't want to take away from the photos.  FYI --the paper I used from cover to cover is DCWV's Tattered Time...I dig.  :)



If you are a mother, Happy Mother's Day to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment