Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bros before Hos

I hope this project doesn't offend anyone, it was meant to be funny...but if it does, well, you'll get over it.  This started out as a project I was going to make for the Smudgy Antics Challenge but I decided against it since the only "stamped" portion of it was the words.  So anyway...I'm not going to go into full details of how I did this because as you can see...it's just a lot of pre-printed die-cuts, buttons, twine, lace, and canvas with flock on it.  If you have any questions, just drop me a line!  Oh...and for those of you that like all of the little detail shots...here's a bonus shot, but as always - you can click on the images to view them larger.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment