Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am just a girl that hurts...

This is probably the best page I've ever made.  Well, according to all of my livejournal readers.  I miss them.  Hope they make it to my new blog soon.  :)  Lots of emotion in this page.  Definitely a favorite of mine.  This was inspired by life and by the song "Rockstar" by My Ruin.  Before you ask...yes, I hand stamped every single letter! I'm crazy, but it was so worth it. The X's is a stamp by Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous. 


I stamped this heart on cardboard and then cut it out. Then I stapled it down the middle...not to the paper, just on the actual cardboard. I used pop dots to adhere it to the paper. Stamp is by Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous.




This is a chipboard scroll by Maya Road. I misted it using Tiger Lily and Coffee Shop Mists by Tattered Angels. I then stamped over it with another Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous stamp.


I really wanted the "Hurts" to pop --that's the emotion I poured into this page. So again, I stamped on cardboard and then cut out the letters and adhered them with Scrappy Glue. Stamps are by Inkadinkado.

No comments:

Post a Comment