Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My other half

This man drives me crazy.  We disagree on most everything and he annoys me to no end.  But I love him bunches.  If you asked him about me, he would tell you I nag him to no end, constantly criticize his choice in clothing, and I hog the sheets in bed...but he would also tell you that he loves me bunches. 

I'll never forget the day that he told me he loved me.  It was monumental.  We had ended our long distance relationship because we were 9 hours apart, living in two different worlds.  But four months after saying goodbye he came to his senses and said he wanted to make it work.  Not sure how leaving his dirty socks in the middle of the living room seven years later ties back into making it work...but here we are, an old married couple.  At least we keep it real.



No comments:

Post a Comment