Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Creations


Most of my weekend was spent editing pictures and emptying out the DVR.  I'm a very impatient woman...the kind that cannot sit still through a movie.  So DVR and DVD's are the way to go for me.  In fact, when reading jokes, I can't wait for the punch line so I start at the bottom and read upwards...one paragraph at a time.  LOL!

Anyway - I did make some time to create four cards for the greeting card swap we are having at Artsy Fartsy!  We have two weeks to create four different cards of your choice and then swap cards with another artsy fartsy member.  If you would like to play, please join us at:  http://www.facebook.com/artsyfartsytx.  So here are the cards I created...







Pretty cute, huh?  As I mentioned before, I had a couple of photo shoots on Saturday.  They were so much fun!  I couldn't get too creative with the first appointment - a family.  But I still managed to get tons of candid shots!  They absolutely loved their photos.  :)




The second shoot was with one of my bestie's daughters.  I was able to get a little more creative with these.




This one was taken a few weeks ago but I'm just now getting around to posting it.  The colors have been altered but I still think it's gorgeous.  I might even print this one for my own office.  :)

Anywho - that's all I've got for now.  Until next time!

Peace, love, and Tulips!

/ms. ruin

No comments:

Post a Comment