Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bird Love

People like me make lists for everything under the sun.  I keep a journal at the bedside, a journal in my office, a book in my purse, a book in my bag, a book at my work desk.  I can't make this stuff up.  Anyway, I am pretty good and checking my notes and my lists and sticking to them but it seems that lately I am not keeping up with my lists and I'm wasting precious time doing nothing when clearly I should be doing something.  Accccccck!  Tomorrow is the start of new week...an opportunity to exercise the use of my books once again.  I know, I should just go to bed and "let it go".  If only it were that easy.  The OCD doesn't allow me to just "let it go."  I'm now beating myself up for a wasted night.  How can people sit and read a book or watch television?  That's for the birds...I'm just not wired that way.  Speaking of birds...here are a couple of prints by yours truly.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment