Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gender Reveal

IT'S A GIRL! 
 
 
We are ecstatic at the arrival of my friend's very first grandchild and it's a girl!  Ohhh, the things we will buy and make and the ways we will spoil her!  I don't know if I'll ever know the joy of motherhood and that makes me beyond sad.  But I'm also blessed to have people in my life that will let me share in the joy of raising a child...and then I can gladly hand the child back to them when they start whining and kicking.  Ugh.  Don't get me started on that one.  Anyway, for now --we celebrate! 
 
 
I just love, love, love, love, LOVE that wooden bunny by Maya Road.  :D  The flowers are really beautiful and nice to the touch.  Those are by The Paper Studio.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Peace, love, and baby girls.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment