Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Winged Things

I’ve been thinking about the print(s) that I will donate to the No Tie Dinner.  As most of you know, I am not a fan of butterflies.  Someone once made the mistake of calling me his “raven haired butterfly” –I did not take kindly to that.  Anyway…but I know that butterflies are peaceful insects and they represent new beginnings, a new life.  So I’m thinking this is going to be one of the prints for auction.  This image is currently unedited so I might do something creative with it.  Then I have to decide if I want it printed on canvas or if I want to do mattes and frames.  Hmmmm.  Maybe I can do one huge canvas?  I dunno.  I’m on the fence.


Artists should support other artists.  And I have really fallen in love with this print.  It’s sooooo me.  I’m thinking of buying it for my studio.  I’ve been thinking about it for a while now so I really need to quit dragging my feet and just buy it already.


3 comments:

  1. what happened to the other post that I was commenting on? I like butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved it for now. It weighs me down to feel so hateful about things that are beyond my control. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you like butterflies. ewwww.

    ReplyDelete