Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Jack & Jacob

WARNING: 
Prepare yourself for total cuteness. 


This weekend I had the opportunity to photograph one of my best friends’ twin boys.  The first time I photographed them they were only a few weeks old, but on this day they were 4 months old!  And as you can see, they did great!  In this picture, proud mommy Rachael holds little man Jacob.   

This is Jack --he took a break from eating his shirt and I was able to capture this gorgeous shot.


How adorable is this picture --Jacob started to yawn and Jack followed.  It was perfect!


I can just stare at those sweet faces all day long!  They were both still trying to wake up from their morning nap.  Grandma Cook had their attention.



Sweet smile!  This is Jack taking his morning nap.  I wonder what he was dreaming about?  Something or someone had him smiling in his sleep.  :)


Trick or Treat!  This is Jack and Jacob's first Halloween!  Jack is a monkey and Jacob is a lion.  Rawr!

Hope you enjoyed these pics.  For more Jack & Jacob, vist my photography page:  Through These Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment