I hope this project doesn't offend anyone, it was meant to be funny...but if it does, well, you'll get over it. This started out as a project I was going to make for the Smudgy Antics Challenge but I decided against it since the only "stamped" portion of it was the words. So anyway...I'm not going to go into full details of how I did this because as you can see...it's just a lot of pre-printed die-cuts, buttons, twine, lace, and canvas with flock on it. If you have any questions, just drop me a line! Oh...and for those of you that like all of the little detail shots...here's a bonus shot, but as always - you can click on the images to view them larger. Have a great weekend!