Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Oh no she didn't!

I have agonized for more than two years about getting bangs.  I have been told repeatedly that my forehead is to small for bangs but I finally found someone to take a chance on me.  I've gotta tell ya, I LOVE my new look!

Yep, I finally got bangs yesterday!  They make me want to be even more creative.  I really feel like a new woman.  ::BIG SMILE::  Alright, are you ready to see Ms. Ruin post-bangs???

BAM!


This was the first photo I took just shortly after my cut.  Sorry, it's a cell phone pic so not the best lighting.  But how cute are my bangs?  Said like Monica Geller Bing, "I KNOW!"  ::nerdy smile::

And these were from later in the evening --all dolled up and ready for a night out.  



So there you have it...girls with tiny foreheads CAN have bangs.  I'm proof!

Peace, love, and awesome hair.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment