Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Guthrie, Oklahoma

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I spent the weekend in Oklahoma with friends.  They live in Cushing.  On Saturday we took a drive to Guthrie which is about a half our drive from Cushing.  Guthrie has so much charm.  I loved all of the old buildings and the antique shops were so much fun.  Here is imagery for you to enjoy. 


This was the very first State Capital of Oklahoma.  The Capital now resides in Oklahoma City. 








I took this picture in an antique store.  I love old medicine bottles and I love antique stores.  They inspire my creativity.  :)

I thought this was super adorable.  This cat was sleeping on this chair that is part of a storefront display.  Yes, he is real.  When we walked back by he was laying in a different position.  Meow!

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment