Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, August 7, 2011

He's got the Jack...and Jacob

::Cue sigh from audience::  Meet Jack and Jacob  --my darling little nephews.  Well, one of my best friends Rae and I are like sisters so that makes me an auntie to these sweet sweet boys!  I've gotta tell ya, I wasn't prepared to photograph these precious boys.  I thought I was!  But they are so tiny and fragile and the lens was too big for the area I was shooting in.  Blehhhh --but I still managed to get in some nice shots.  This is Jacob, stretching, stretching, stretching.  And below is a sweet picture of Jack getting some love from Daddy Bryan.  I love this family.  Lots more to come from them!




No comments:

Post a Comment