Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, August 21, 2011

If I could turn back time

Mood:  Anxious
Music:  Hysteria by Def Leppard



I am slowly but surely becoming my mother.  Okay, don’t get me wrong, I adore my mother.  She is my best friend.  I have been able to tell her the most personal things about my life without fear of disappointment.  She is my best friend.  But she is also someone who fails to do for herself…who forgets to stop and smell the roses because she is consumed with so much.  Yeah, I’m guilty of that quite often.  We’re all busy, I know that.  But I just feel like I can’t keep my head above water these days because I’m inundated with the things that I love to do –my art!  This weekend was more of an art maintenance weekend and I still didn’t accomplish everything that I set out to do.  But I do have a lot to share will all of you about Art for the Heart and I made and added a bunch of new pieces to my online store!  But as usual…I will get to the details soon enough.  Too bad I love the minutia of it all and wish you were right here with me so that I could show you all the lovely things I surrounded myself with this weekend.  But instead you have your own busy lives…so I will try to bring you some of my world in the coming days and I will try to be better about sharing my world with you, my crafty friends.

Until then, have a great week!

Peace, love, and MAKING time,

Ms. Ruin

No comments:

Post a Comment