Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, February 3, 2013

10 Days of Tainted Love

I am kicking off 10 Days of "The Tainted Love Project" on Through These Eyes in just a few days.  The Tainted Love Project is a collaboration between two artists.  There's me, Ms. Ruin, who came up with the concept and imagery of a woman tainted by love.  And then there is make-up artist, Christina Revis who is also the model for this project.  Although the project doesn't officially debut until Tuesday, February 5 and ends on Valentine's Day, I couldn't help myself and have already posted four images from the project on Facebook.  Everyone is excited to see more and that excites me too!  I am thrilled that my vision has been so well received.  I know that it has made some people uncomfortable, but art isn't always cozy.  So stay tuned!  I will be posting a daily photo on Facebook and here on my blog.  Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this project.  For now, enjoy the sneak peeks...  

::cue the music::

Contempt loves the silence.  It thrives in the dark with fine winding tendrils that strangle the heart.  They say that promises sweeten the blow but I don't need them.  No, I don't need them...  






No comments:

Post a Comment