Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Monday, January 17, 2011

Oooooh


It's 1:11am and no one is awake and I just have to get this out...I COMPLETED THREE CHALLENGE PROJECTS TONIGHT!!!!

Maya Road is hosting a challenge right now - submit work using their products and they will choose a handful of projects to take to CHA.  Of course I realized at 11:00 that the deadline was tomorrow.  Slacker.  So Dee Dee (my creative friend) and Caroline (owner of Maya Road) encouraged me to participate. 

I made one miniature canvas, one 8x10, and a button tin necklace.  ::sigh::  Yay! 

My friend Tracey always hounded me about entering challenges but I've never really had the drive.  Hmmmm - time to step it up my friends!

NEXT CHALLENGE!  Okay, okay, my next challenge is trying to sleep when I'm so wired up.

Bleh...pictures of the projects tomorrow. 

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment