Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Stuff

Well, I have a new baby!  Yep, it's a Nikon D90.  Isn't she beautiful?  She was a present to myself for my 34th birthday.  I think it's time I step it up a notch.  I haven't had much of an opportunity to play with her since I've been sick and all.  However, I have snapped a few pics here and there. 



I wanted to thank my bestie, Marion.  She spent the past few days with me and I wasn't really any fun because I was sick, sick, sick.  But she stayed by my side and I completely appreciate that.  One of my favorite things was our time by the water.  We sat on the edge of the pond - bundled up in blankets and watched the sun set.  It was relaxing.  :)  Here are some pics from yesterday evening.  No, I did not use the Nikon.  These were shot with the Sony Cybershot.









This picture was shot later in the evening.  I love it - it's so Marion.  Always tapping away at her iPhone.  :D  This particular photo was shot in low light with the Nikon.



My birthday is in a few days.  I was excited.  Now...well, I dunno.  Not so excited?  A bunch of us are going out to dinner on Saturday night to celebrate so I look forward to that a whole lot.  :)  Hopefully 34 is better - 33 was a complete bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment