Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, February 5, 2012

A'shooting we shall go

As I mentioned earlier, I spent most of the day on Saturday shooting.  So.much.fun.  Plus I need to take advantage of the downtime and shoot for myself as things are going to pick up in late February, March, April, and May.  Yeah, it's going to be busy around here with weddings and senior pictures and blah, blah, blah!

Anyway...here's some eye candy, served up with a side of vintage --the way Ms. Ruin does it.  :D

Apothecary at the Doctor's Office at Dallas Heritage Village.

Renner School House at Dallas Heritage Village

Alphabet blocks at Blum Bros. General Store at Dallas Heritage Village


No caption needed.  ::proud::

With pictures like this...I REALLY need to start marketing my own rubber/acrylic stamps and craft paper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment