Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Miniature Canvases

I honestly cannot remember if I posted these canvases or not.  My life is a complete whirlwind right now --I don't know if I'm coming or going and it's not even Monday yet!  ::exhale::  I've been taking a lot of deep breaths lately.  ::sigh::  Such is life, right?  A total adventure!

ANYWAY --here are some 2.5" x 2.5" miniature canvases that I made a few weekends ago.  I dig and hope you do too!  By the way, these are all available for purchase in my Etsy Shop.

Timeless --for a classy someone.  Canvas wrapped in tissue that is printed with inspirational free text and then painted with gold acrylic paint.  Silhouette of lady with pearls is chipboard by Maya Road and the word "Timeless" is a stamp.

Spark your creativity/imagination/ideas/etc!  Covered in tissue by 7gypsies, gears by 7g and Tim Holtz, alpha by October Afternoon and light bulb by Tim as well.  Tissue was also painted gold.  Oh, and the 7 is by The Girls Paperie.

Ideas in Motion --Also covered in 7gypsies tissue and painted gold.  Hardware by Tim Holtz and 7g.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment