Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day One: Colorful


My friend and very amazing photographer, Chera Thompson Meyers, posted a 30 day photo challenge.  Although I got my camera back, I did not get the lens back.  So I might use new photos for this challenge but I will also likely look back at photos from the archives as well. 

Day one's challenge is "COLORFUL".  This is a picture of a Mexican tomb.  Looks like the person that is buried here continues to celebrate even after death.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I saw that she posted that and I was also going to do it! Looks fun! They kept your lens? LOL - why?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently the lens was the problem, not the camera. :(

    ReplyDelete