Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Friday, July 22, 2011

HOPE


There is a lot going on in my life right now, lots of adversity and I'm feeling a little discouraged.  So I thought I'd make myself something inspirational.  I NEVER make things for myself or keep things for myself.  It's very rare.  But I made a ton of necklaces tonight and decided to keep a few.  This is one of my favs.  It's a reminder to remain hopeful --never give up.  :)  The more I think about it, I think I might gift this to a very sweet friend who shared some tragic news with me today.  Funny how looks can be deceiving.  Some appear to have it all together but on the inside they are lonely and suffering.  I become so self-involved with my own life that I neglect to see that someone out there needed me and that makes me really sad.  So here's to hope...we can all hope for the best and hope to be better people.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment