Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, November 13, 2011

All I Want for Christmas

Yanno, I rarely ask for Christmas presents.  I just don't.  I'd rather give than receive.  But this year, if you are in a giving mood --especially if you have been a very crummy person to me ---ooooh, you know who you are--- then you might want to consider purchasing one of the following.  So here it is....


ITEM NO. ONE:
I want the Holga Glo Camera in Electric Blue.



ITEM NO. TWO:
Wings by Creative Co-Op.  These are about $180.

ITEM NO. THREE:
This matches the furniture in my studio perfectly - very apothacery-like and that's the look I am going for.  I would like this so that I can display all of my wood mounted stamps.  Also a perfect way to keep them out of the dogs mouth.  Mmmmm-hmmmm.  This baby is at Hobby Lobby for $206 --it's on sale right now! 

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment