Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hazy Shade of Winter


This weekend I put away all of my Spring/Summer wardrobe and unleased my Fall/Winter wardrobe.  I've gotta tell you, I used to love cold temps but as I get older, I kind of prefer the warmer temps.  Although I do enjoy all of the fun layers that one can use in cooler temps.  Who doesn't love a sweater dress with tights and clunky shoes --oh, and don't forget the scarf! 

Anyway - today was day one of my winter wardrobe rollout and I thought I'd give my eyes a little winterized look as well.  Lots of compliments and questions later, my advice to those of you that want the winterized look is to use a white creamy pencil or even Benefit's High Brow Pencil on the lower inner lid and on inner lower lash line.  I used the high brow pencil and then used a very fun and sheer pink color.  I believe it's Satin Sheets by Too Faced.  I used a black on the outer lid and blended inward to the Satin Sheets and for the crease I used Lap Dance, also by Too Faced.  And that's how I got this Hazy Shade of Winter.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment