Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's a K thing

I'm thankful for repeat customers because it means they enjoyed the work I did for them in the past.  I am now completing year two of photography and I'm getting better but I admit, I haven't truly made an effort to learn the ins and outs of my camera.  Having a D90 and not using it to its potential is like having an Excel spreadsheet and using a hand held calculator.  Just doesn't make sense.  So that will be one of my goals for 2012:  to become more familiar with The Beast (my camera).  More about that later...here are some pics from my second shoot of the weekend, my repeat customers and this year they have a new addition to the family --Kylie!  Kristal, Kristin, Kylie, Kaden, Kevin...you get the point, it's a K thing in this family.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment