Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pieces of Me

I love the different apps you can download to your phone that give your images automatic filters.  They are perfect for capturing what I like to call "pieces" of me.  My DSLR will capture the full picture, but my 8 megapixel phone can only do so much --it can do pieces...some big and some small. 

This is my Dia de los Muertos flower.

Birds, birds, birds --this girls best friend.

It's my life and I'll pout if I want too, I'll pout if I want too. 

I try not to complain about being stuck in traffic.  It's my time to decompress from work and from life.

No caption necessary.

Dressed to kill --headed to The Merritt Fall Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment