Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Crafty Scrapper Christmas Party


I had a great time at the Design Team and Instructor Party at the The Crafty Scrapper this past Friday night.  I am blessed to be on a design team alongside so many talented women.  Like this one right here...Dee Dee is our Design Team Lead and she does a great job of coordinating all of our projects and manages the blog and facebook page.  Plus she is super sarcastic and witty --bonuses as far as I'm concerned.  Thanks, Dee Dee --for believing in me and always encouraging me from the beginning...heres to 2012 and another fun year as a Designer for the most awesome independently owned scrapbook store in ALL OF TEXAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment