Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fly me to the Moon


I love children’s books so I’m especially excited to be a part of the book release party for “This is the Story of Little John –Fly me to the Moon!”  As stated in the promo card below –the book provides immediate resources for developing the minds and goals of children.  Who couldn’t use a lovely book such as this one in their home?  Plus it’s filled with beautiful illustrations!


My role will be to photograph the event –from the author’s book signing and meet and greet to story time with kids and much more.  I’m so excited about this opportunity to really put “Through These Eyes Visual Art” out there –yanno, as noted in the “Special Thanks” portion of the promo card.  ;)

So come one and come all –join us…
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Vineyard Vines at The Shops at Willow Bend
2:30 – 5pm

xoxo,  Ms. Ruin

No comments:

Post a Comment