Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Altered Frame

We are having a picture frame swap at Artsy Fartsy.  Anyone that has a Facebook account can join in.  Just visit us by clicking here and click on the "LIKE" button.  I appreciate your support of this swap community that I started with the help of a couple of crafty friends.  We usually have a couple of swaps going at once so if you don't like this one, maybe you'll like the other swap --artist trading cards!  More details on that one on our page.  :)

So anyway...this is my picture frame!  All of the paper elements are by Graphic 45.  And although I'm not crazy about butterflies, I know that so many of you are.  :p  So since I'm not keeping this one...I put an insect on it!  Actually, I used two insects.  ;)


Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment