Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Eggs

This is as close as I got to decorating anything egg related this weekend.  I decided on Saturday evening that I was going to decorate eggs but what happens when you leave the task of buying dye to someone else?  Well, in my case I ended up with neon dye.  And I'm sorry, there's nothing neon about Easter.  So instead I spent the day doing some community service, had a really good talk with my other half, reflected on the resurrection of Jesus Christ, I had pizza at the Mellow Mushroom --which also translates to OH MY GOD I ATE BREAD (oh how I missed thee), and swapped out my Fall/Winter wardrobe with my Spring/Summer wardrobe.  I think it was a pretty good Easter Sunday if you ask me --eggs or no eggs.  I hope yours was a good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment