Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Megan

I had a great photo shoot yesterday in McKinney, Texas.  The location of our shoot is a new development and of course I don't recall what it's called but I'm sure that I haven't seen the last of that place.  It really is an awesome location --especially for bridal portraits! 

Anyway, this is Megan.  She is graduating this year and she wanted nothing to do with me and my camera but her mother was all over getting these pictures done.  In the very end everyone involved was happy and the images I have shared with them thus far have been very well received.

Thanks for giving me a chance, Megan.  Now lets share your beautiful pictures with my blog buddies!







No comments:

Post a Comment