Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Coming Soon!

These necklaces are coming soon to my Etsy shop.  Pretty fabulous, huh?  I think so.  I've got all of the material to make them, I just don't have time.  Hmmmm, story of my life.  I've already sold three and haven't even made them yet, well, other than this one --I made this one for myself!  If you would like to preorder a necklace, just drop me a line!
In addition to "Embrace Imperfection", I also have all of the following:
  • Live the life you've imagined.
  • Capture life's moments.
  • Live in the moment.
  • Dream as if you'll live forever.
  • Reality has limits, imagination is boundless.
  • The journey awakens the soul.
  • Enjoy the journey.
  • Life is about creating yourself.
  • Know in your heart you are loved.
  • Encourage your hopes, not your fears.
  • Possibility begins with imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment