Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Monday, April 16, 2012

Smug Mug

In an effort to deliver the utmost visual art to my clients, I will gradually migrate my photography from Facebook while building my new photography website via SmugMug.com.

Not only will clients have an opportunity to view large crisp images, they can now order their prints directly from my page.  I love all of the perks on SmugMug that are not offered on many other photography sites.  I am still learning and building and if I don't have a nervous meltdown from work overload or fatigue, then maybe I can launch the full site by Fall 2012. 

I'm very excited to be moving in this direction with my work --or is it moving my work in this direction?  :p  Whatever the case, I'm stoked to bring my visual art to the world in a more brave yet candid light. 

Through These Eyes on SmugMug will still run parallel to Through These Eyes Facebook so please don't "unlike" my page.  To see what I've done thus far, click here to visit Through These Eyes Visual Art on SmugMug.com.  

In other news on the photography front --well, I'M BUSY.  Too busy to even blog.  I wrapped up a set of high school senior pictures today and I've now thrown myself into wedding portraits.  Up next --two more sets of senior portraits.  No rest for the wicked!

I will leave you with one of my favorite photos from the Bowers Wedding.  To see more, check out my page on SmugMug or Facebook.  ::wink, wink::


No comments:

Post a Comment