Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Monday, December 10, 2012

God Bless Texas

A friend and I were joking when making lunch plans for Wednesday.  She said that she hopes we are not snowed in on Wednesday morning.  I told her not too worry...it would be 90 degrees by afternoon.  We laughed because Texas weather is indeed crazy.  Most regions of the country have persistent weather patterns with somewhat gradual changes.  Not in Texas!  LOL.
 
Case in point...we had gorgeous semi-warm weather at yesterday's photo shoot.  Today?  32 degrees and snow.  Yep.  But anyway...a big thank you to my beautiful friend Melissa and her family for working with me during my recent post op time.  I had a good time capturing their Christmas photos and talking little Sophie into smiling for the camera.  I'm always up for a challenge!  But I'm not gonna lie --these candid moments are my favorite.  :)
 
 
 
Peace, love, and holiday photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment