Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


We had a White Christmas!  What a beautiful, beautiful day filled with friendship, good food, and snow!  This is my very first year spending Christmas in Dallas --I typically travel to South Texas and spend it with my family.  I was a little bummed about it, naturally, but this day still turned out to be awesome sauce.
 
I slept in --had not done that in a very long time.  I hopped out of bed at 10am and wrapped a few gifts, made another frame in my craft room (I still have to post those) then I got ready for marathon cooking.  I know, I know what you're thinking..."you...cook?"  Yeah, me cook!  I was so very sick over Thanksgiving and didn't get to enjoy a turkey dinner so that's what we had for Christmas.  We smoked a turkey and I fixed all of the traditional sides and tried to keep it as healthy as possible.  Tried.  Of course my girlfriend showed up with a bundt cake and I maybe had two pieces of that.  Maybe. 
 
We then decided that we needed to fit some physical activity into our day so we went out and played in the snow!  It was so much fun except that my socks kept sliding off my heels and I spent half the time pulling them up or kicking my leg up in the air so that my girlfriend could fix my sock.  HAHAHA.  Sorry, I just seriously laughed outloud while recalling how silly we looked.
 
Anyway --I'm pretty tired.  Think I'll crawl into bed and play Sugar Crush.  It's a game I'm addicted too.  Oh yes!  I will leave you with a few photos of my furkid playing in the snow. 
 


 

 
Peace, love, and flowers in Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment