Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bring Me Back 2 U

Hello Bloggers!  I had a very long day yesterday and didn't make it home until well after 9:30.  It's a hard life on some days.  Oh, who am I kidding - I was out shopping!  Anyway, I pulled up to my mailbox to find a beautifully decorated package from the lovely Jana.  Inside was the canvas that she altered for the canvas swap at Artsy Fartsy.  I was so inspired by the envelope that I just HAVE TO decorate the envelope that I am mailing her canvas in.  It's on my to do list for tonight.  For now I will leave you with pictures of the gorgeous and colorful envelope and of the very artistic canvas (I love all of the layers of "stuff"!).








1 comment: