Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ides of March


It’s picture time!  Here are some new and old playthings…

In honor of my VERY Irish last name, I bought the kids some St. Patty's Day socks.  My friends think that I'm crazy for 1) keeping gifts from K and 2) buying socks for stuffed animals.  LOL!  Whatever, they are totally cute.  And it's not like I went to the store to buy socks, I was in the check out line at Jo-Ann Frabrics and there they were in the dollar bin.  Couldn't resist.  :D

I bought this little sign a while back.  I finally hung it up yesterday on my studio door.  It's very me.  The hand is actually on a spring so it moves.  :)

Okay, how cute is this chair?  I love it!  I call it my little big chair.  Reminds me of something out of Alice in Wonderland.  I just had to have it for my studio.

I also had to have this bird cage.  The paint is distressed so that's an added bonus.  What am I gonna do with it?  I have no idea!  Maybe buy a bird?  I'm kidding!  LOL.

How stinking cute is this tote?  I know, I have a ton but this one has birds on it!  I also bought this at Jo-Ann Fabrics.

As you know, I'm quite the stampaholic.  So I just HAD TO buy these new stamps to add to my collection.  I can't wait to make some tags with these.  Weeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment