Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 28, 2011

Update

The No Tie Dinner and Auction was wonderful!  I don't know exactly how much my prints sold for but I'm sure the AIDS Services of Dallas will let me know soon enough.  I had the opportunity to meet lots of really neat people and discuss my work with them.  A huge thank you to the lovely Larry Gibson for inviting me to be a part of this event.  Here are some pictures from Saturday Night at the Dallas Flight Museum.



I was really surprised that people bid on the floral print...I am not crazy about that one.  But it seemed to be pretty popular.


I wanted to share this picture as well...I snapped it while waiting for valet.


I will also be participating in "Flood of Emotion" on April 9.  I haven't decided yet what print I'll be donating for auction...I'm thinking the butterfly again because it has a message of hope and it's Spring, and it symbolizes new beginnings...should I go on?  :p




This coming weekend I will be attending an exhibit and media launch for Through the Eyes of Emma.  My friend Carolyn did photography for the short film.  I can't wait to see what she has been up to.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Peace, love, and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment