Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

I am so exhausted.  I have been sleeping like crap lately.  Blehhhh.

Anyway…finally got the prints ordered for the No Tie Dinner.  I’m picking them up tonight.  WAAA HOO!  I am the only person I know that says “waa hoo”.  LMAO.  So these are the ones that I chose.

The butterfly in 8x10:

The School Room in 11x14:

Did I mention that I’m exhausted?  ::collapse::  Maybe I need to drink Muscle Milk after lunch.  Hmmm.

Anyway, we (the Risk Management Team) went to the Dallas Arboretum today.  The weather was beautiful!  Got some more sun.  My forehead is actually peeling now from the sun I got on Saturday.  You can clearly see my freckles.  I never liked them, but now I embrace them.  ::yawn::  So I will leave you with these gorgeous pictures and the song “St. Patrick’s Day” by John Mayer.  This was actually mine and Jeremy’s wedding song.  ANYWHO…Spring is here, I don’t care what the calendar says!







No comments:

Post a Comment