Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Artsy Fartsy Swap

Our most recent swap at Artsy Fartsy was an Artist Trading Card with the theme "Self Portrait".  I didn't want to give someone a project with a picture of myself on it - who would want that?  lol.  So I decided to think a little outside the box.  So here is my rendition of "Self Portrait".


The paper is by Graphic 45 from the Steampunk Debutante line.  I made the flower using Maya Road trim and then adhered a clock pendant to the center.  Pretty cool, huh?  I hope whomever gets this beauty will love it. 

Don't forget that you can follow me and all of my work on Facebook.  There's always networking and creative talk with old and new crafty friends at Ms. Ruin's Playthings!  Click on the image below to "LIKE" my page. 


1 comment: