Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Native America

I'm spending a couple of days in Oklahoma --mainly to shoot my friend's wedding which is in a few hours.  I'm a little bit more nervous than usual because this is her big day and I don't want to screw it up.  I think there is an expectation as I am the photographer coming to small town Oklahoma from the big city of Dallas, Texas.  Yeah.  ::exhale::  I just hope I can deliver the vision that they have of their big day! 

The town they are getting married in is El Reno.  I had the opportunity to visit yesterday and meet Laura at the church.  I found a bunch of cool stuff I'd like to shoot.  If time allows --as in-- if I can get out the door in a timely manner, lol, then I will stop and shoot some of those cool urban decay type things.

In the meantime I will leave you with these photos I snapped yesterday while in El Reno.  Have a blessed Sunday!


I love this pumpjack in the middle of a field covered in wildflowers!


No comments:

Post a Comment