Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 26, 2012

Windsor Wedding II

Made it home before noon today and all I had to do was unpack, shower, and relax.  I could get use to this.  :p  Unfortunately it's back to work tomorrow.  Didn't accomplish as much as I wanted too today with pictures --my arm is really bothering me.  It seems like my book injury is improving but holding the beast of a camera for over six hours yesterday did me in.  Dang limb!  :p

So here are some of my favorite edits from today...I'm totally diggin' this set!

What a couple of dolls --ready for flower girl duty!

This was a sweet moment...

I was trembling with emotion --and I was just the one taking pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment