Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Child's Play

This is a layout I made using another NEW paper from American Crafts.  The paper is Bailey's Brush from the Amy Tangerine line.  You will find some other goodies in this layout...it's in the deatails.  :)

I love all of these different little elements together.  Very youthful!

These are Thickers by American Crafts.

One side of the paper has all of these little leafy designs.  I cut them out and used them to embellish the paper and also pop-dotted all of the black and white ones.  Gotta pop dot something!

My favorite embellishment is the mini hanger and banner flag --both by Maya Road.  I used my jewelry making tools to pry the hanger apart and then I ran the banner through and clasped the hanger back together.  A must try!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment