Ms. Ruin's Playthings


"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Make-n-Take Madness


Last week I gave you a sneak peek of an event that I am going to be a part of at The Crafty Scrapper.  Well, as you can see above...the cat is out of the bag!  For a rundown of all of the projects plus a peek at the design team (including me) and teachers, check out the official announcement here.


I guess I'm free to show you my entire project now!  So this is what you will be making when you come spend some time with me on March 31st.  We will be making a canvas --I believe it's a 6x6 canvas.  We will be wrapping it with tissue paper, mod podging it and then embellishing it.  If you would like to bring a picture for this project, please do so!  We will have tons of chipboard for you to use on your project.  This just an idea of what you can do.  So many people are afraid of canvas --canvas is your friend and I will help you overcome your canvas anxiety.  See you on the 31st from 10am to 5pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment